We accept seed donations from any open-pollinated plants. If you wish to donate seeds, please send them in a sealed paper packet within a standard envelope.
We need to know five things about the seeds you are sending. Please be sure to help us both grow your donation successfully and preserve the historical information that is so important to our traditions by sending this information along with your seeds.
- What kind of seed is this (tomato, corn, etc.)?
- What variety of seed is this (Aunt Het’s, Strawberry popcorn, etc.)?
- Tell us a little about how long you’ve been growing this seed and where it originally came from.
- Please share any special instructions for how to save the seed or how to propagate it successfully.
- Where and when were these seeds collected?
- Please share with us the name of the person, family, or group cultivating these seeds
Please send this information along with your seeds to
Dr. Brian Campbell
Sociology Department, UCA
Irby 308, University of Central Arkansas
Conway, AR 72035